Fanuc Robo Guide
Authorised Distributors for FANUC Products in Educational Sector
We are proud to announce that we; M/S Hytech Educational Equipment have signed an agreement with Fanuc India to become an authorized distributor for their following products:
1. Academic version of Fanuc NC Guide Software
2. Academic version of Fanuc Roboguide Software
3. Fanuc CNC Education Simulator
4. Home-Work version of Fanuc NC Guide Software
Fanuc India Limited have agreed to sell to Hytech the contract products on outright sales terms. Hytech can sell these products to Educational Institutes or Training Institutes in India as well as abroad.Purpose of this agreement is to ensure availability of FANUC make academic versions of NC Guide and Robo Guide software to educational and training institute in India at reasonable price, a price that has been decided by Fanuc India Limited as a maximum selling price, so that the institutes can afford these software
NC Guide Academic version will be sold in a package of 16 licenses whereas NC Guide Homework version and Roboguide academic version will be sold in a package of 1 license each. We are proud to be the first organization in Educational industry who are now officially collaborated with one of the biggest manufacturers of CNC controllers such as Fanuc. In a market such as India, CNC controller market is predominantly dominated by Fanuc, we truly believe that it is a necessity to provide students with a hands on experience on Fanuc controller.
In an era, where we are thriving to become a manufacturing hub, it is a necessity to imbibe thorough knowledge of Industrial CNC controllers to future technocrats and technicians. Fanuc NC Guide is designed and developed and also marketed with similar mindset.
Fanuc RoboGuide Software:
Roboguide is a robot system animation tool specifically developed for the production and maintenance of Fanuc robot systems. It can be used both in offices and on the factory floor. In Educational sector, this software gives students hands on experience of robotic applications which are being used in the industry.
Students can imports various industrial Fanuc robots from library and create an environment exactly similar to industrial applications. They can program the robo and create a movie in avi format which will show the exact process that will be carried out on the Fanuc Robo (Hardware).The programming is carried out in the same way as that in the Fanuc robo. In a nutshell, Fanuc Roboguide software gives students hands on experience of working on a Fanuc Robo without investing substantial amount required for a Fanuc Robo (Hardware).
Various videos which are created with the help of Roboguide software can be found out on our website:
http://www.hytecheducation.in/index.php?dp=videosThe program created with the help of Roboguide software can be directly executed on the Fanuc Robo.
Features of Fanuc NC Guide Software:
Features of Fanuc RoboGuide Software
• Cell Calibration And User Frame
• Collision Detection
• Easy Programming Of Standard
• ROBOGUIDE allows powerful programming with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface
• Cell Layout and Cycle Time can be tested Offline
• Virtual controller technology for true cycle times and reach
• All robot models can be simulated. ArcTool, SpotTool and HandlingTool application software can be selected and configured.
• Cycle time profiler, collision detection & work envelop display
• Motion trace displayed as node map; AVI video file output
• Import of work pieces, tools, fixtures and obstacles in IGES format
• Graphical And Video Display Of Robot Programs
• Import Of CAD Data In IGES Format
• Programs from Robo Guide software can be directly imported and executed on any Fanuc controller based machine